- Collection of Information We may collect personal information from users in a variety of ways, including when users visit our website, register on the website, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form, or otherwise interact with our website. Personal information that we may collect includes, but is not limited to, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and payment information.
- Use of Information We may use personal information collected from users for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- To process transactions
- To send periodic emails
- To personalize user experience
- To administer a promotion, survey, or other site feature
- Protection of Information We use appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of personal information. However, no data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be completely secure.
- Sharing of Information We do not sell, trade, or rent personal information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
- Third-Party Websites Users may find advertising or other content on our website that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.